This ruby red winter juice makes for a great snack or breakfast. In addition, it is loaded with all kinds of immune-boosting ingredients. It's packed with vitamins and antioxidants to keep your immune system strong this winter.
It's nutritious and delicious and if you are craving something creamy and sweet, blend this up and it might just help you satisfy your cravings in a healthier way. It's paleo, vegan, dairy-free, nut- free and soy-free. So its great for people with food sensitivities.
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (or open some capsules of Dr. Danielle Turmeric)
- 1/3 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 small raw red beet, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup hibiscus tea, brewed and chilled
- honey to taste (optional)
Pro Tips: Don’t be afraid to experiment with this recipe to suit your taste buds! There are no fixed rules when it comes to customizing smoothies to suit you. A few examples are you can switch out mango chucks with frozen banana or pineapple chunks. Or use strawberries or blueberries instead of raspberries. Have fun with it and get creative.
In a large, high-power blender, add all ingredients and blend on for 1-2 minutes, or until well combined. Pour into a glass and enjoy!